Tuesday, November 8, 2011

FFC Day 3

Today's challenge: Tuesday - Bold Tights {color, prints, patterns, lace-y...}

Grey dress (Khol's), purple Sonoma cami (Khol's), Denim jacket (Khol's), purple tights (Target), black and violet Van's (Khol's)

I bet you can guess where I shop the most! I just happen to have a Khol's and a Walmart less than a mile away from my house. Very convenient!

I aslo am very excited as I have received Inheritance in the mail today!
(For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the 4th book in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle.) I can't wait to start it! But then I'm also doing NaNoWriMo this year and have been very lacking. I guess it's due in part to my studying for my college exam on American Government. I guess I'll just have to write a lot at the end of the month.
TTFN...TaTa For Now!

2 comments: