Thursday, September 6, 2012

What to do, What to do?

I have a problem here....I'm not posting anything!!!
Time to remedy that! 
Today I did something big...I registered for my two online classes I'm taking this fall! These are the only two classes I will take for my entire degree! *big squeal and happy dance*
And to copy my friend on her blog last week, here is a video that she got me hooked on! I have been listening to it nearly everyday since, and have been trying some of the dance moves...


Thanks a lot Ashley! :-P
 (hehehe)

On another note...I am now 19! 
Yeah...it happened sometime a few weeks back. Somehow I do feel older...or maybe that's my out-of-shape body yelling at me to do something with it.
Now for a moment of pride.
My brother ran last week for the first time ever with his cross country team in Flagstaff. He placed 94th out of 273 and 2nd in his team! Way to go Andrew!!!

And now to finish off, a thought provoking quote worth mentioning:

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C. S. Lewis~



No comments:

Post a Comment