Monday, April 16, 2012

Umm...Yeah.

Self prediction come true: It's been over 2 months since my last post. I'm back simply at the request of a friend, and because I have good news! My bestie is coming down from Tennessee!!! (and the happy dance commences) 
This is us back in 2010.
I can say that not much has changed physically for both of us, but we both have grown immensely spiritually and personality-wise.
Ashley and I have been best friends since 2001, and we have become to each other the sisters we never had. 
Back in 2007 they moved to Seattle from here in Arizona, and we were devastated. I felt as if a part of me was missing. (There still is.) We have tried to see each other at least once a year, but unfortunately it has been a little longer than that. The last time I saw her was in October of 2010. I went up for her Sweet 16th, as her birthday present. We spent two days in Victoria, Canada, and had a blast. :) 
Then, earlier this year, her dad got a new job in Nashville which is much closer to Pensacola, Florida, where Ashley will be going to college at PCC.
Two weeks is the countdown till her arrival, and I hope to post at least once more before then.
(And afterwards, of course, with pictures!)
Blessings!



5 comments:

  1. yay!!! I totally can't wait to see y'all! (hehe, picking up the Nashville twang here. :P) btw, sorry to correct you but that pic of us was actually in 2010. :) I miss you bestie and counting down the days til we come down there!

    Your sister in Christ,
    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! You're right! (It was from our recovered pics that are all out of order and without dates.) Just a little tweak...and...there! Fixed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You posted! :D

    I'm so glad that you get to visit with Ashley! Have fun and give her a hug for me! :)

    To the KING be all the glory!
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Just for you Rebekah!!! I'm so excited, I get giddy sometimes just thinking about it!!! And I definitely will!

      Delete
  4. I'm ready for the pictures now, Megan. :D

    ReplyDelete